Monday, January 16, 2012

Avomato

Monday Morning Madness!!


Happy Monday everyone! I hope you've all had an amazing 2012 thus far!

I had a pretty hectic week last week... I decided that rather than doing Psychology and Counselling Theory over the 13 week semester, that I would get it over and done with in Summer School. So 1 week, 13 weeks of content, 3 assessments, 1 fine for being on my mobile whilst driving (I was changing a song on my iPhone booo), and $180 in fuel for the week later, I have completed the subject! It was an expensive and intense week, to say the least! However it does feel amazing to have it over and done with. It was extremely interesting and I loved the subject, however, I'm glad I got it out of the way so that I can 100% focus and knuckle down on my other subjects this semester.

I had a show in Noosa on Saturday, that went off! Everybody loved it and were having a great time dancing and going silly to ABBA! Makes me love what I do even more when I see people having a great time and being entertained. My sister and I drove home after the show though so I didn't get home and into bed until 3am Sunday morning.

Anyway back on track... This morning I woke up feeling SO tired and to top it off had little to NO food in the house, so I made my FAVE trusty Avomato!!! (Avocado and Tomato on toast) Tommy and I named it Avomato about 2 years ago when we were having serious problems controlling ourselves from eating it 20 times a day! I can't say that 20 times a day is going to be good for you, but it is seriously one thing you can easily get addicted to! So the name has stuck, and I always get funny looks from people who have never heard it called that before, but it's starting to stick and friends and family call it Avomato as well now :)

It's nothing that requires a recipe, it's totally straight forward, and I'm sure a lot of you already make it, but I thought I would share it with you all anyway, as it really is super delicious, it's quick, easy and healthy.




Avomato

Half an avocado
4 slices of tomato
2 slices of Dark Rye/Pumpkin & Rice or other bread (preferably not white as this is NOT healthy)
Celtic Sea Salt
Cracked black pepper
1 lemon wedge

Cook toast, spread the half avocado evenly on both slices of bread, place tomato on top, sprinkle with salt, cracked pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice.

Deeeeelicious :)




♥ LOVE BEC ♥  

XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment