Monday, March 19, 2012

Super-delicious Guilt Free Raw Chocolate Brownies



Hey fellow kind angels!!

I feel so ridiculously slack lately because I have so many yummy recipes I want to share with you, but I don't like just throwing up something.. I like each post to have TLC attached to it... Right now is a pretty busy and stressful time. Uni has been hectic, exams, assignments, study, yep it's all happening and we are only in week 5. But last week my Pa passed away, so I have been investing my time with family, especially my beautifully strong and amazing Grandma... So because of everything going on, I haven't been able to get on here, and really I shouldn't be on here now but I reallllyyy wanted to share SOMETHING with you all... And this recipe will literally, blow your taste buds!!

I love my sweets. I am a crazy sweet toothie and I get crazy cravings at the most random times. Usually when i DON'T have anything readily available... But this brownie recipe is so easy, quick, and unbelievably delicious, and the best part, it's totally guilt free! Yes it still contains sugar, but not refined or even cane sugar. It sweetened by nature :) and it is quite rich so a small slither really does the job at satisfying.

This is so great to have in your fridge, it requires no baking... All you need is a food processor and a small rectangle baking tray and it sets in the fridge.




Raw Chocolate Brownies

1 cup pecans
1 cup medjool dates (pitted)
5 Tbsp Raw Cacao powder
4 Tbsp shredded coconut
2 Tbsp Agave
1/4 tsp healthy salt (celtic/pink himalayan)

Place pecans alone in your food processor and process until the pecans become small and crumbly.Add dates to the raw brownie recipe and process again until the mixture sticks together and the dates are well processed.Add the remaining ingredients and process again until the mixture turns a lovely dark chocolatey brown. Stop processing before it gets too buttery. (There should still be air between the small bits so that you will be able to press them down into your brownie pan.)Dump the mixture into a brownie dish or small cake pan and press down firmly using your clean hands.Refrigerate this raw brownie recipe for a couple of hours. 
I hope you all enjoy these as much as I do!! YUM!





♥ LOVE BEC ♥  

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment